Friday, November 25, 2011

Home Tester Club South Africa

I recently discovered Home Tester Club South Africa and it has been loads of fun!

Since I joined I have received a new washing liquid , a men's deo for hubby, a dry shampoo (that my daughter and I have loved using ) and enjoyed a morning of fun, having a delicious breakfast with the Home Tester Club and the wonderful people that work there.

Recently I received a box of 6 jars of Jacobs coffee to share with my friends.
What a treat!

Once you join, you get the chance to register for monthly free grocery products to test, review and rate. It is a great opportunity to try products that you may not have tried otherwise. The reviews are usually very short questionnaires so it is not time consuming .

They run regular competitions too...
SO
if you would like to join and get some surprise packages in the post for free...
PLEASE
say I (W.Meijer) referred you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Please feel free to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you!